Your human body has an indiscernible replica which is considered as your spiritual body. This replica or clone of your body consists of a minute network of energy that is positioned almost two centimeters to five centimeters around your body. This spiritual body is linked to your physical body with seven major energy points known as “chakras“.
Chakras are related to specific parts of your body and each one of them has its own specific qualities. Moreover, they perform different tasks and have their own unique color as well. The main function of chakras is to facilitate the flow of energy from your imperceptible body to your physical body. This energy is known as ‘kundalini energy’ or ‘prana’ which is essential for the proper functioning of various organs of your body. If this energy gets blocked or stops flowing owing to any painful memory of the past or any stress or trauma, soon your body starts malfunctioning, thus causing various mental and physical ailments. The chakras are responsible for keeping us energized and happy.
Technological advancement has no doubt, made our lives simpler and easier, but at the same time, it has been adding too much stress and anxiety in our lives. Therefore, in order to live a happy and healthy life, it is essential for you to take care of your chakras so as to ensure they are functioning properly. Here are the seven fundamental chakras that you should be aware of-
• Root Chakra [Red] – Positioned at the base of your spine.
• Sacral Chakra [Orange] – Situated on your navel.
• Solar Plexus Chakra [Yellow] – located at the start of your breastbone
• Heart Chakra – [Green] – Positioned in your heart.
• Throat Chakra [Blue] – Present in your throat.
• Third Eye Chakra [Indigo] – Situated between your two eyes.
• Crown Chakra [Violet] – Positioned on the top of your head.
There are several things that you can do to clear your Chakras-
1. Get plenty of sleep.
2. Relax your body at regular intervals.
3. Try physical exercise.
4. Practice Yoga Asanas and deep breathing exercises.
5. Drink plenty of water regularly.
6. Indulge in healthy recreational activities.
7. Enjoy some time in solitude.
8. Learn to forgive.
9. Learn to accept rejected feelings instead of suppressing them.
10. Last but not least, always think positive, as negative thoughts are responsible for weakening the energy of your Root Chakra.
Besides this, aromatherapy, Reiki healing techniques, listening to soothing music and wearing apparels of vibrant colors, crystal healing, also play a significant role in stimulating your chakras.
These activities play a significant role in rejuvenating your chakras and keeping them healthy. When you take measures to awaken your chakras, your mind and body undergo significant transformation. Consequently, this revitalizes your body thus, bringing happiness and contentment to your busy life.